Kallee's first time 4-wheelin! She said,"I had the best time ever and didn't want to get off. I wanted to keep on riding."
Kyle said," I just wanted to drive it so bad. But I loved when Chris took me over the big sand dunes. I had fun and didn't want it to end. I even let my mom give me a ride over lots of bumps!"Thanks to Regan's friend Chris we were able to go 4-wheelin! We had the best time kickin up all that Yuma sand! Even Mom learned how to drive it even though it was a clutch! She was pretty proud and even gave Dad a ride of his life! I think she only scared him a few times especially when she just about drove over sage brush that was taller than him. But he made it back safe and even ask for another ride! When he drove he tried showin off a little to much and flipped it on it's side. That goodness he wasn't hurt. Crazy Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment