Kallee for a school project had to make a poster and cook 3 foods from the time of Jamestown Settlement. She choose rootbeer, garlic bread, and pull taffy to bake and share with her class. Well, you all know she does gymnastics and doesn't get home until 8pm. So After, I put everyone to sleep but Kody it was about 9:00 before we even started making the taffy. It was so funny. I think just everything we did we laughed. It was just because we were both so tired. But with the help of my mom (after I called her) we figured out how to pull the taffy. Kallee had a blast. She just kept pulling and twisting the taffy. At about 10:00 we had finished. We were most excited that it worked. Because it's not easy stuff to get just right. We even sampled it and it was yummy!Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Old fashioned Pull Taffy
Kallee for a school project had to make a poster and cook 3 foods from the time of Jamestown Settlement. She choose rootbeer, garlic bread, and pull taffy to bake and share with her class. Well, you all know she does gymnastics and doesn't get home until 8pm. So After, I put everyone to sleep but Kody it was about 9:00 before we even started making the taffy. It was so funny. I think just everything we did we laughed. It was just because we were both so tired. But with the help of my mom (after I called her) we figured out how to pull the taffy. Kallee had a blast. She just kept pulling and twisting the taffy. At about 10:00 we had finished. We were most excited that it worked. Because it's not easy stuff to get just right. We even sampled it and it was yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment