We had so much fun this morning of the 4th. Our ward had a pancake breakfast, program, and a children's parade. We WON for the best decked out family! The kids won bubbles and popcorn for the firework show at night. How cute is that and they were so excited to win. I do have to admit they were very cute and looked awesome for the parade. I love you guys so much and have so much fun dressing you guys up along with all the cool decorations! Love ya!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Ward 4th July Activity
We had so much fun this morning of the 4th. Our ward had a pancake breakfast, program, and a children's parade. We WON for the best decked out family! The kids won bubbles and popcorn for the firework show at night. How cute is that and they were so excited to win. I do have to admit they were very cute and looked awesome for the parade. I love you guys so much and have so much fun dressing you guys up along with all the cool decorations! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment