Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Leave it to our daughter KALLEE!

Look at her beautiful hair. We can't believe how long it is and it's so healthy. But we have to cut it for gymnastics. Her coaches finally told us it is to long. Everytime she flips it smacks her in the face. So yeah I guess it is time to have a little hair cutting. But we only cut off about 4 inches because Kallee loves her long hair and is known for her beautiful hair. So we will see if it passes the coaches inspection. If not Kallee will be coming to Mom's beauty salon again!
This is a very funny story and like I said leave it to Kallee. While Kyle and I where waiting for her to finish Gymnastics we were passing the football. Well she walks out and tells Kyle to give her a pass. Well, it hit her finger and jammed it. Worse of all she couldn't believe she missed it. Her finger swelled up and turned black and blue. Try to be a gymnast with a jammed finger isn't to fun. But she is still working out and can't wait to have it heal. We love ya Kallee and her daddy said, That's my Girl.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolyn said...

Kallee, I am sorry to hear that you droped the ball! All of us at the Kerestes Korner want to wish you a very Happy (belated) Birthday! We love and miss you all so much. I can't beleive it has all most been a year since you where here. It seems like just yesterday. have a great Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.