The reason for us coming was to celebrate this special day with a very special family.....The Crawfords. We are so glad to have them in our life and we had a very special day with them. Uncle Ryan even made homemade rootbeer for Thanksgiving day. Kamden though thought it was hot because of all the so called smoke he said.....He still won't drink rootbeer because it is hot! I laughed so much and I though to myself what a smart boy you are!
Making Turkey's is a Cottrell tradition that Jennifer and I used to do when we were little. So we couldn't let this year pass us by without carrying the same tradition. So here are some adorable pictures of our kids!
WOW!! What a lot of cute Turkey's!
Here is another tradition I used to do when I was little. We would always eat snacks before we had our big Turkey dinner. So this tree I would put all sorts of yummy stuff on it to eat. So Kallee this year did it for us! We have so much to be grateful for this year and super grateful for this opportunity to be with the Crawfords. We are about 14 hours away so we don't get to see each other much. We love to be together because of all the cute kids just love to be together!


No comments:
Post a Comment