The super bowl at the Kerestes House was a little split. You all probably know I do not watch a lot of sports....well O.K. hardly any but I do like the Colts. I had been cheering them on for this last season. So when I found out they made it to the Super Bowl I was pretty excited. So I decided to have a Colt Super Bowl party. But Kyle cheered against the Colts and it was a good thing he did. Because the Colts ended up losing and so Kyle went to bed with a great big SMILE on his face. We had fun though watching and cheering together. Hopefully, next year the Colts will make it again but this time not end up losing. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Super Bowl
The super bowl at the Kerestes House was a little split. You all probably know I do not watch a lot of sports....well O.K. hardly any but I do like the Colts. I had been cheering them on for this last season. So when I found out they made it to the Super Bowl I was pretty excited. So I decided to have a Colt Super Bowl party. But Kyle cheered against the Colts and it was a good thing he did. Because the Colts ended up losing and so Kyle went to bed with a great big SMILE on his face. We had fun though watching and cheering together. Hopefully, next year the Colts will make it again but this time not end up losing. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment