Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fishing with Grandpa in Wyoming

Fishing in Wyoming with Grandpa Cottrell!

I know I have the world's Best Dad ever! Thanks so much for all your patience taking 4 kids under the age 11 fishing for the whole day. It takes someone special to unhook the fish, put worms on, fix snags, and untagle the line. Only you could do this one! Thanks DAD!




I just wish I had on tape the excitement of each one of our children everytime they caught a fish. They would all start yelling and jump around with excitement. We won't mention Kallee stepping on a huge pile of cow poop either. Having it so big it went all the way up your pant leg. But don't worry I did the same thing when I was your age when I went fishing with my dad! But we enjoyed the day and will never forget the smiles put on the faces of Kallee, Kyle, Kody, and Kamden. The small and simple things in this life really do matter!





No comments: