There is always funny moments camping but Mom won this time. We all went down a hiking fishing trail that had different trails to take you to the lake to fish. Well, we set off with our 4 kids along with our 4 poles. Dad wanted to try one spot which was super rocky so I said I would take the kids down to the next one with less rocks. Well, we got to the spot but it was covered with fallin trees and rocks. Kallee and Kyle said "Mom lets just go over them." I said, "No, It will be to hard with Kody and Kamden so I will walk down a bit farther and go around them." They decided to go right over them. Well, they made it just fine but I had a whole other story.
I so got stuck in a foot of mud. Holding both Kody and Kamden in my arms along with a fishing pole. I tell you what I could not get out of the mud. Both of my legs were stuck. Kallee and Kyle could see me and couldn't help but laugh. They ran over just in time before I panicked. A huge spider crawled over my covered feet. I was so helpless holding both boys and the pole. So I passed them the boys one at a time and threw them my pole.
But I couldn't get my feet out still. So, I had to wiggle my feet out of my shoes and then dig for my shoes in the mud. I finally fished them out and was covered in mud.
When Mike saw me he busted out laughing and just said WOW! What happened to you.
Later that night as we sat by the fire we compared it to our Heavenly Father. How there is so many obstacles in this life. But no matter what ever happens he is always there for us. Even though the path way may seem so hard it is always worth it. We can't give up but to just keep on going. Whenever you are stuck he won't forget you but will always help you out. I choose the supposedly easier route but it turned out to be the hardest route of all. Just like Satin likes to make everything look so wonderful and sugar coated but it's not the best and easiest route to go. It ended up being the toughest route of all. Just like Heavenly Father and our Savior he is always there for us. Just like Kallee and Kyle came to help me out. I really don't know what I would have done without them. I couldn't have put the boys down in the mud. But I know just like they helped me out our Heavenly Father and Savior will as well. They are there and will always be there even when you feel STUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment