Friday, November 19, 2010

Hallloween

I love to make Halloween crafts with my kids! We make these stuffed ghost every year because this is something I did when I was a little girl. My boys had a blast making these as you can tell because look how many we had to make! Kody made a Mom, Dad, Boy, and a girl for a ghost family! Talk about cute!


We also made pumpkin man, skeleton, and pumpkins for Halloween! Every morning Kody and Kamden would say good morning to their skeleton Man! They would call it Mr. Bones!

Each year we like to carve pumpkins. Kallee made the cute face, Kyle of course did the Virginia Tech pumpkin, and Kody made a cute little face! Kamden didn't want to carve his pumpkin because it would HURT IT!!! So to this day he is saving his pumpkin. I think that is one lucky pumpkin he picked!

This is a Picture of Kyle's candy just from our neighborhood Trick or Treating. This didn't include the ward Trunk or Treat, Ghoulish Downtown Greensboro, or the Library. He had about this much more up in his bedroom from all the events this year! He says it will last him all year until he gets another stash next year! He really means this....He will hardly share with anyone!

Here is a picture of Kallee's candy that she got from Trick or Treating. She likes to divide it up into two piles to see if any of her brothers would like to trade with her. She is always successful with that one! I can't figure out why!!!!





No comments: