Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kids say the funniest things

After dinner Mike and I were talking about how awesome President Monson is. We would like to buy his biography and read it together. Well, Kyle heard our conversation and said,"His goal is to grow up and become an apostle or even the prophet someday!" Mike and I said, "Great goal what are some attributes you need to have to become this?" Kyle said, "Be married in the temple, go on a mission, CTR, and always be good." Mom said, "When you get married in the temple you have to make sure your wife is perfect!" Kyle said, " MOM I WILL PICK SOMEONE JUST LIKE YOU!" After that, he said, "I only have one problem that will prevent me from becoming an apostle or prophet." Mike and I said, "What is that?" Kyle said," I can't beep in the public any more or around anyone. That is going to be my hardest part!" Mike and I laughed so hard because if only you knew Kyle than you would be rolling around the ground just like we were! But what a wonderful experience we had with Kyle and how much he looks up to President Monson! He is truly a special spirit and so in tune with the gospel! What a great goal for an 8 year old boy to want to be an apostle and the prophet of the church!

No comments: