We invited the Missionaries over to share our Valentine's Dinner with us.
Kamden, Kallee, and I made these broken glass Valentine cookies. They looked so cool and we had fun smashing the Jolley Ranchers and putting them inside the heart cookies. Then watching the Jolley Rancher Melt inside the oven. Of course, we used the Sugar Cookie Recipe my mom always made with us. They are the very best!
Every Valentine's we always like to make our's. This year the boys all picked robots. Kamden helped me make Kody's and his. Also, this year we had a preschool Valentine Party here at our house. We had 18 kids. We played Valentine Games, made a craft, and ate lunch together. I thought how wonderful it is that I have that many wonderful friends here in this area.
Kyle also helped me make these for his basketball team to wish them a Happy Valentine's Day. We had lots of fun together. Also for his class he couldn't have candy so we used juice boxes for the robot's body and a box of raisins for his head. Then Kyle thought of using gum for the arms. They actually turned our really cute. We both stayed up late the night before Valentine's Day making 28 of them. I enjoyed the time with him.
Can't have Valentine's Day without homemade chocolate Peanut Butter balls. Another recipe from my mom that we would make. Kallee, Kody, Kamden, and I love these things. They are super yummy! We made little origami boxes and put them inside to give away. Kamden and Kody had a blast putting all the sprinkles on! I won't mention how many bottles of sprinkles they used and how many I swept up off the floor.


No comments:
Post a Comment