Friday, August 3, 2012

Wyoming Vacation

 
 
 
 
 
 
We couldn't wait to see Grandma Pete in Evanston Wyoming.  We are sooo glad to stop by and see this amazing lady.   We did some yard work for her along with some cleaning projects and then she cooked us a yummy dinner!  Kody...even got his fudge that Grandma Pete made with him.  We just had a blast.  We even broke out the little motorcyle for everyone to hop on and go for a ride.  Just out my MOM...she was the craziest of us all.  She was whipping by just like the good ole days!!!  I do have to admit..I did wreck it.  I hit a bump and I fell off the motorcyle and it went down right on top of me! CRAZY!! Well,  I think I know where I got it from.  My own MOM!  But we love you Grandma Pete and thanks for the wonderful memories we shared with you!Posted by Picasa

No comments: