Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween with the Kerestes Family


Kyle had a great idea to be Two Face Man! We had a blast finding two different suit coats at the thrift stores.  Then we sewed them together and found great make-up.  Kyle collected over 8 pounds of candy this year Trick or Treating! 


Kamden choose to be a dancing Skeleton!  Yup I made this as well!  He was the most adorable skeleton ever!

 Kody this year choose to be Bilbo Baggins which I thought was perfect.  This was my first year to make everyone's costumes.  I had a lot of fun! Kody looks adorable!

It has been so long since I have posted a picture on our blog.  I thought today I should upload a couple.  We have been very blessed this fall season and enjoying each day we have.  We had a wonderful Halloween celebrated with lots of great food, parties, and costumes! We just love this time of year!

Sorry but I didn't get a picture of Kallee this year.  She looked awesome but only dressed up once for the Youth Church Party.  I guess to big! Ha Ha but she was a pirate and looked great!

No comments: