Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MUCH MUCH THANKS

I forgot something very important when I was doing the blog. I just want to give my thanks for Grandma and Grandpa Kerestes for flying out and helping us out so much with our house. We could of never done it without you. They helped us paint the entire house except for 2 baths. They also helped us move out of our apartment and into our new home. There was so much work to do but with their help we did it. I just want to thank them so much for giving of their time and serving our family. We enjoyed the time with them and appreciate them. Thanks a ton for helping make our new home ours!

Another thing, Our family has been so blessed with this new chapter in our life. We finally were able to close the last chapter and start a new one. We no longer own our home in Christiansburg and everything is finalized. We are moved in and excited to be here. Our Heavenly Father blessed and watched over us so much. We had a lot of fun times with the move but a lot of very hard times. In those hard times we knew we had to rely more on our Heavenly Father and through all our faith we are finally all together as a family. Mike's 10 week training up in Allentown is all done and his team is all here in North Carolina.

Volvo took very good care of us with hotels, food, buying our house, and even letting us stay in an apartment. Thanks so much and we know Mike we do a great job and benefit the company.

But we could never had done it without our Heavenly Father and Savior. We know the gospel is true and it is the only way. By following it we have been super blessed and very thankful.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Stephanie, Can I get you new address. It is Christmas card time again. I can't beleive that has been a year since you all were here. Time flies.

Shannon C. said...

I need your new address, too! I'm doing my cards this week!