Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kallee and Kyle's Poems and goals

Kallee and Kyle both love to write different poems so I thought I would share them with you because I thought they were very fun, cute, and imaginative. I always need an extra smile so here is one for you!

Animals (Kallee)
There are many kinds of animals. Some live in water and some live on land. There are mammels and not mammels. Some animals eat meat others eat vegetables. There are even animals that eat both. Animals live all over the world. Animals can be different colors. For example an iguana changes colors. Some animals give us food. Animals are amazing.

My parents are committed (Kallee)
My parents are committed to each other, work and to our family. My parents are committed to our family. They help us with our homework. They make us food. They clean the house and take me to gymnastics. My parents are committed to work. My dad goes to work to make money. Mom watches Kody and Kamden. My dad goes to work every day except Sunday and Saturday. They work hard. My parents are committed to each other. Without them we would not be here right now. With out them we would be not be in this wonderful school. That is why my parents are committed to our family, work, and to each other.

No comments: