Goals (Kallee)
Gymnastics at BYU, go on a mission, go to heaven someday, see Jesus again, live with my family, have good friends, be a dog breeder, have lots of pets, go to the Olympics, be a level 10 in gymnastics, have lots of money, help people, give a Book of Mormon to someone, have a nice house, have a good family when grow up, be safe, and go to the temple
Fish named Stake (Kyle)
Once upon a time there was a fish called Stake. He loved to grill steak but one time he didn't have any fish so he went fishing and put the fishing pole in his mouth and he caught tons of fish. And we went home and ate all the fish and then he was tired. The End.
Baptism (Kyle)
Baptism ....how to get baptism. You get baptism when you are eight. I am seven I just got to wait tell my next Birthday. If you got Baptism how did you feel? Good or Excellent? I can't wait to get baptism. Did you get the Holy Ghost? I can't wait to get the Holy Ghost. Do you?
Kyle's Goals
buy a cat, lots and lots of money, give a Book of Mormon to someone, a good girl friend (WHAT SAYS MOM), own Alvin and the Chipmunks CD, be with my family, tons of PlayStation games, lots of toys, big house, always have food storage, be in the NBA or NFL, be married in the temple, and be with Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment