When I was a little girl we had a Huge sandbox in our backyard. Not as big as this one but I would go outside and build dams, canals, and castles in the sand. Then I would get our water hose and fill it up and watch the water go through all the canals and dams. As it would fill them up I would have to keep building up the sides so the walls wouldn't break. I had a blast doing this as a little girl so my boys and I built one! It brought back a lot of fun childhood memories!Tuesday, April 6, 2010
More pictures of the Beach
When I was a little girl we had a Huge sandbox in our backyard. Not as big as this one but I would go outside and build dams, canals, and castles in the sand. Then I would get our water hose and fill it up and watch the water go through all the canals and dams. As it would fill them up I would have to keep building up the sides so the walls wouldn't break. I had a blast doing this as a little girl so my boys and I built one! It brought back a lot of fun childhood memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment