Kallee's Regional Leotard!

"Courage, determination, persistence and hard work. That’s what Kallee is made of."

"You run like a girl, you jump like a girl, you swing like a girl, you tumble six feet over a four-inch beam…like a girl!"

How you train today determines how you perform tomorrow.
"The Lord is my coach. He will provide me with everything that I need. He watches over me. He tells me to rest when I need it. He knows when I need encouragement. He restores me with laughter and joy. Even when I am afraid, I know He is with me. He leads me on, beyond my own limitations. He comforts me with the promise, that He will catch me if I fall. He prepares food for me daily. I am blessed. His kindness and strength surround me every day of my life. And I will follow in His footsteps forever." 


No comments:
Post a Comment