Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kids favorite about Bandit's Roost

Kyle's Favorite part:Fishing with the Boat, just casting my line and reeling it in! I even blew up the worms by leaving them in the heat. Let me tell you they were so smelly. I thought I was going to die! I also loved making fires! I try to find anything that mom will let me burn to throw into it. I also like swimming in the deep end of the lake!

Kody's Favorite: My favorite part was swimming in the deep end of the lake. Swimming at the beach. Playing with the fire. I would like to grab people's plate or anything that belong to them and throw it into the fire. Then they would ask hey where did my plate go. It was funny. I also liked finding sticks for the fire. I also liked the glowsticks mom would give us every night. I also ate 2 smoores I cooked all by myself every night!!

Kamden's Favorite: Was getting wood for the fire and starting the fire. I just love to camp and want to go again. I didn't like the little storm of lighting we had. It scared me. I didn't want to hike either because it was to hot for me. I even got to blisters on my feet cuz I wore my sandals all day instead of my tennis shoes. But I loved cooking marshmellows in the fire and I ate lots of smoores every night with Kody. I also liked finding rocks with my mom to add to our collection of camping rocks!

Kallee's Favorite:Swimming at the beach! The water was so warm but at the same time it cooled me off in the heat. I also loved playing with the glowsticks at night sleeping in our tent. I also had so much fun catching frogs. They were everywhere. We caught so many. There was even little tiny ones and big ones. I also had fun playing with my brothers at the playground. The best part was taking a hot shower everyday. They were great showers!

No comments: