
Kody and I hunted all over the place to find him the perfect Kindergarten shoes. We finally found them and better yet another shoe bargain! $60 shoes for $20! YES....He love them because they are Jordan Air shoes. Of course, at our house my boys know all about Michael Jordan. He looks so cute wearing them.

Kody was excited and super nervous for this day. Mom though had the biggest broken heart. She couldn't let her little Kody go to school. Where there is one Kerestes boy there is always the other one. Kamden!!! I always did everything in 2!!!! From buying clothes, bathes, plates, toys, preschool activities, cups, snacks, you name it and it was 2! This is really hard for me because Kody and Kamden had a ball together. They played together and laughed together. They will be best buddies forever! Mom just had the best time with them home with her. Forever memories she will hold! But she also knows it is time for him to spread his wings and go forth out in the world and make a difference. I love you Kody!

The cuttest thing Kody said today was I wish Baby was my twin. I knew exactly what he meant! Kody said the darest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment