Kyle was super excited to wear his NIKE shoes Mom and him found on a bargain! YEAH!!! Of course, Mom's favorite thing to find good bargains! YES!
Kyle was so excited to start school. The most excited in our family. He actually loves to learn and most of all see his buddies. He really enjoys his school experience. This year he is in a 4/5 class which will be interesting. But all his AG buddies are in there with him. I know he will have a great time!

Kyle in Mrs. Martins class!
Kyle you look way to cute this morning and I am going to miss you way to much! You are the funniest boy ever and always making me laugh. You have tons of energy and both Kamden and Kody try so hard to be just like you. I had a wonderful summer with you and I wish you the best of luck this year. Just remember I love you tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment