Monday, September 26, 2011

New Kitchen Floor

Our new floor is finally finished. Yeah!!!!!!!! We are so excited because another house job complete!


I had forgotten all the work that goes into remodeling your house especially the kitchen. WOW!! I am so glad that it is done. I had to take everything out of my food storage closet because the shelf bars were of course attached to the floor. WOW...talk about a lot of cans. The worst part was putting it all back. But at least I was able to go through and check out my food storage!

Kamden had so much fun ripping up the kitchen floor. He stayed in their with us every night having a good time. He had his tool box out and even his work gloves on! Mom hopes this last until he is really a BIG boy! Then maybe Mom can get out of all the fun work. HA HA HA just because she loves doing it so much!











No comments: