Friday, October 12, 2012

Dinosaurs at the ZOO


This fall I bought a zoo membership. So Kamden couldn't hardly wait to go because they had a dinosaur exhibit.  Kamden has always loved dinosaurs.  Everytime we go to the library he knows right where the dinosaur books are.  He always brings home a stack.

Digging for dino bones!

This is Kamden and my first time a lone together.  Last year I homeschooled Kallee but this year she was ready to go back.  The year before that I still had Kody home with me.  He misses Kody but loves all the mommy time.  I think I enjoy the one on one time more.  I know this is my last year with one at home.  I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. 

Kamden in front of his favorite one the king of the jungle T Rex.

There was a butterfly bush near the dinosaurs that had several beautiful butterflies on it.  This is one of my favorite insects....the butterfly.  I loved watching them.

T Rex at the zoo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: