Friday, October 12, 2012

My boys playing soccer


Soccer this Fall with Kody and Kamden was really fun.  Because they are so close in age they were able to be on the same team.  Their dad even coached them.  I can't even begin to tell you how cute they were out on the field.  They couldn't have been any prouder out on that field.  Usually, in the past I have tried different sports with Kamden and he just cries.  I always have to go out and play with him until he is comfortable enough. But not this time.  He would just float along the grass with the biggest smile ever!
Kody now out smarted me....right before a game he asked me if every goal he makes if I will give him a dollar.  I said sure because he never ask for anything and is saving his money up for something.  But that was a big mistake. I'm broke now...he made 20 goals in 7 soccer games. He was so proud.
Kamden rocked at defense and wherever Kody was there was Kamden.  They were called the TWIN TOWERS.  So adorable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: