WOW! After Kody, Kamden, and I did preschool they wanted to play with Moon Sand so I thought great Idea. Well, I had another Great IDEA while they were playing I would run up and fold a batch of laundry. SO I thought while I was folding how this was a great idea. They are being so good and I am getting my laundry done. Well, I came down and had a little surprise!
There was moon sand everywhere! I couldn't even get mad because Kody was under the table trying so hard to clean it up. He said, "Mom, Baby made mess and I am cleaning it up for you!" I just started laughing and thought well at least a broom will clean this one up!
There was moon sand everywhere! I couldn't even get mad because Kody was under the table trying so hard to clean it up. He said, "Mom, Baby made mess and I am cleaning it up for you!" I just started laughing and thought well at least a broom will clean this one up!



No comments:
Post a Comment