Here is Mom's Crazy burned Sock Story.....Well to start off I forgot a lot for this trip including
Kamden's shoes, swim suits, the little boys pants, and my SOCKS! So the night before I washed my socks and hung them up to dry. When I woke up I had to really hurry because we all had to be ready by 6:45 to eat breakfast and then head to
Kallee's Gymnastic meet which started at 8:00. So my socks where still damp so I tried everything to dry them and I am not kidding. My hair
straightener was first but I had no success. So my SMART husband said, "You could put them in the microwave. There is only a sign right on it that says FOOD ONLY!" Well he got in the shower and thought what a great Idea. I put them in and gave them a 2minute cook. Well not much into the 2 minutes and I had smoke coming out of the microwave like crazy! I opened it up and my socks were
scorched and smoke was everywhere. I PANICKED I knew I was going to set off the fire alarm for the whole Hotel at 6:30 in the morning. I yelled at Mike to hurry up and put some clothes on because this alarm is going off. We opened up the door and used pillows and everything else to fan out the smoke. THANK GOODNESS the alarm didn't go off. So I ended using
Kody's extra pair of Socks that I did bring. It pays off to pay tiny every now and t

hen!!!
Mom's Lessoned LEARNED NEVER USE THE MICROWAVE AS A DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment