skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Candle Mess/Clean Up
After the cool trick!
Check this out...Our family read 12 stories by the candle light 12 days before Christmas. So every night we would light this candle and read a special story. One night we read a story and then watched a movie. We decided to leave it upstairs by us and let it burn during the movie. About when the movie was over Kyle goes Mom look at the candle. It had spilled over the spill tray and left a huge mess on the carpet. I just cried inside. I thought I am so never going to get this off our carpet. I was in tears. But I had the thought to google how to get wax off carpet on the internet. I couldn't believe. There was my answer. Use a iron and paper towels and poof it comes off. I thought it is never going to work. But sure enough I put a paper towel over the wax and then ironed the paper towel. It melted right to the paper towel. After a few times of doing this check it out. It all came off and you would never even know this happened. SO COOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment