skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OOPS there goes the tree
Our Tree story...Every year I take the boys to this great tree tent down the road from our house. They all walk around until they find the perfect tree. So this year within a couple of minutes Kody walked up to this huge tree and said this is the one!!! It was huge!!!! Kyle and Kamden then both said YUP get this one!!! So we loaded it up in the truck and brought it home. Well, it only took Dad and I about 2 hours to get it into the tree stand. It had a nobby trunk and would not cooperate. But eventually we thought we had it up. So we decorated it! A few days later Mike said, " I think it is leaning. When I come home from work I will fix it." Well, he procrastinate. I came home from running to the store and to my surprise the tree was down. I texted Mike and told him. He was like oops a learning lesson on my part!!!!!! He came home and fixed the tree. We all got a good laugh in. But the tree was the best tree. We have never had tree that lived for so long. Usually right after Christmas we take it down because it is crispy but this year we left it up until New Year's Day. It was still green and alive. It was an awesome tree! But we for sure got in lots of good laughs! Great tree picking boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment