Monday, January 23, 2012

Primary Christmas

Scripture Man closing Party....This year for Primary our theme was the Scriptures are True. Our Primary met all their goals so we had a closing celebration party. I made all these tree treat bags filled with prizes, decorated gingerbread cookies, and took their picture in front of scripture man. We sent it off to the Friend to see if we could get it published in the February issue. That would be soooo cool! But I had a wonderful year in primary. I was inspired by my counselors and all the children. I drew nearer to thee and felt so many wonderful promptings. I was also led and a neat experience to share with my boys. I look forward to a new year!


My sister made 80 Origami for our giving tree at our Ward. We wrote on the tags different things the children's shelter needed. People would take a tag and purchase the item on the tree and returned it to me. We were so blessed by people being generous at this Christmas Season. Look at all the wonderful gifts. I loaded them up on the back of the truck and dropped them off. It was a wonderful experience!









No comments: