Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grandparents in for Kyle's Baptism

Our family was so blessed to have Kyle be Baptized in June because we had both grandparents at our house. Oneday we went to Triad Park and had a picnic. We had so much fun together.
We walked down to a pond and fed 2 ducks, saw over 10 turtles, fish, and lots of creepy bugs. Kallee and Kyle caught over 7 minnows and brought them home. Kallee made them a little aquarium even with decorations but the next morning they were all dead. SAD! But I sure did have fun watching Kallee and Kyle trying to catch little minnows.


Sorry about the pictures going the wrong way but Mike is not home to help me figure this one out and I am so not good at this one! But I just love this picture of Kamden. He had so much fun with his grandparents.

Kamden and Mom at the Pond!

Grandpa Cottrell and his Boys!

So much fun eating our Chick-fil-a for our picnic. Our kids had free kid meals so we couldn't pass that up! YES!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: