Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ky;e's 8th Birthday May 16, 2010

Kyle this year I asked you what theme you wanted for you Birthday and you picked army. I thought it was a perfect theme and I had lots of fun with it! You had a birthday party on the weekend and on your actual birthday we decided to celebrate again. So this is your favorite dessert called SMORES! Happy Birthday Kyle who has turned big 8! We sure do LOVE YA!
Kamden had so much fun on Kyle's Birthday and saying PEACE to all of AMERICA!
Kyle you don't like cake so for your Army Party I made you a Brownie cake! We also played lots of fun army games, ate lots of good food, and of course opened presents. You had a blast but wanted it to last longer!
Army Pary favors and games!

Army Brownie Cake for Kyle

No comments: