O.K. so Kody hardly ever makes a mess when left alone I can count them on my hands but I left for just a second and came back to a big mess. It doesn't look bad but let me tell you it wasn't just here on the floor. He thought it would be fun to see how far he could throw the peanut butter bar crumbs. So I had crumbs stretched from one end of the kitchen to the other end. It took us a while to clean this on up. Just a side not never leave KODY alone with a Peanut Butter Bar! YIKES with lots of laughs!!!!!!!!!Thursday, August 19, 2010
Kody's BIG MESS
O.K. so Kody hardly ever makes a mess when left alone I can count them on my hands but I left for just a second and came back to a big mess. It doesn't look bad but let me tell you it wasn't just here on the floor. He thought it would be fun to see how far he could throw the peanut butter bar crumbs. So I had crumbs stretched from one end of the kitchen to the other end. It took us a while to clean this on up. Just a side not never leave KODY alone with a Peanut Butter Bar! YIKES with lots of laughs!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment