Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Danielle and Brian's Wedding

I was so blessed to be able to attend Brian and Danielle's Wedding. I had a wonderful time being out in Utah and most of all I LOVED being with my sisters along with my Dad and Mom. Just I went this time so Mike stayed home with the kids. I flew out Thursday night and returned Sunday night. I am also grateful that he took such great care of the kids and was able to miss a day of work so I could be with my sister.
After she was married I was able to walk through Temple Square with my Sisters and parents. We loved every moment. It was beautiful to see all the Christmas lights. The only funny part was it was pouring rain and at my house it was snowing. I thought it was suppose to be the other way around???? So I was bummed not to see tons of snow. When I went home our snow had already melted.
I had the best feeling here at the Salt Lake Temple because this is where Mike and I were married. It was great to be back and think about my special day! Danielle's Wedding Day

Danielle and me!!! Sisters Forever!!

My Sister and me...missing one though...my oldest sister!

We had fun picking out our shirts to match and all the decorating!

Danielle did a great job of the colors and all the decorations!





No comments: