Kallee's Level 8 Meet at Flip Fest Knoxville, Tn
To be honest there was times Mike and I said," What were we thinking" driving 5 hours to Knoxville to sit at a meet for 5 hours wake up early and head back 5 hours so Mom could get to Primary. Normally, it wouldn't have been so tough but Kody has double ear infection and Kamden also has an ear infection. So let me just say a 4 and 3 year old with ear infections wasn't to pleasant. I only have to type this to remember all our gymnastic journeys. But we were so glad we did it in the end because Kallee had her best Gymnastic meet ever and as far as parenthood goes the toughest meet ever!!!!!!!! The whole time Kamden cried!!!! We waited over an hour for Kallee to be on beam and sure enough right when she went to go Kamden started crying. I wasn't going to miss her so I am sure she heard her brother. But there is no way I am going to miss her event!
But now we just look back and laugh! I know sometime we will miss those crying boys!!!!!!! Because our kids are growing up way to fast!!
She received 5 metals, a trophy for ALL AROUND, and Balloon Trophy for ALL AROUND in LEVEL 8!!!!
Look at the cool balloon decoration above Kallee. A pefessional Balloon artist decorated the convention center. It was amazing balloon work. We loved it!!!
Kallee was also suppose to compete on Sunday and you all know Kallee will not compete on Sunday by her choice which as parents we are so proud of her. So she talked with her coaches and they moved her to a different level 8 session while her team mates of level 10 competing at the same time but a different floor. So the coaches would help the level 10's then come to her and help her out. But they were so wonderful and made sure a coach was with her at all times. The cool part was they were all cheering her on and so excited for her when she did so well. She understood what it felt like to have private coaches at meets. She loved all the attention. Thanks COACHES! YOU GUYS ROCK!


No comments:
Post a Comment