So we fixed our poles and cast in again. This time Mike cast off for Kallee and sure enough she caught a 21 monster of a trout. Well, this time Mike wasn't going to let him get a way. He wanted a picture for proof how big these guys were. So as Kallee was reeling it in he got close to the edge of the rock and he went into the rapids. All the kids started screaming because they thought there dad was a goner but he knows how to swim. After doggy paddling the waves for a bit and the current he was able to get out and swim to the side. Meanwhile, after I knew he was OK I was battling a huge flippin fish on our rock while the kids were screaming. I was trying to calm them at the same time I wasn't going to let this guy go after all this. So Mike quickly went over to help me tackle this big flippin guy. We finally, hooked him with our other fish! We were able to take some pictures to show our tale!
The cutiest thing Kyle said to Mike was, "Dad we would rather have a DAD than a fish!"
The cutiest thing Kyle said to Mike was, "Dad we would rather have a DAD than a fish!"


No comments:
Post a Comment