Every year I always do a preschool Halloween Party during the morning of a school day. But this year I thought it would be fun to have a family Halloween party so my whole family could spend this special moment together. So that is exactly what I did. I invited 8 families over Saturday evening for chili, cornbread, Halloween punch, and everyone brought a Halloween treat to share. We ate lots of fun food and I played games with the kids. We all had a blast together. Our house was decorated as a Haunted House and we were all dressed up in our Halloween costumes. For the party treat favors we made pumpkin lanterns stuffed with treats and Halloween toys to thank everyone for coming to our party. We had a wonderful time as a family and thankful to have so many wonderful friends in our town. Happy Halloween everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment