skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kyle honored at last football game
Kyle's broken leg has been a wonderful loving story by so much support and love! Even though Kyle was in so much pain for several weeks and unable to play football he still had a strong heart. With all the many people who loved and supported him only made his heart stronger. He was super blessed and many cool stories he has to tell his own children. I asked Kyle what he learned and he said,"Even though I wasn't able to play I still went to all the practices and supported my team. I started something with my coach Dad and we both wanted to finish the football season. So I did it. For 8 weeks I went to all the practices along with all the Saturday games. It made me feel so good and all the people really helped me along the way!" For Kyle's determination at the last football game at half time they gave him the most dedicated player trophy. It was so awesome and it brought tears to my eyes as his dad wheeled him out in his wheelchair. He is a great kid and as a mom I appreciated everyone's love and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment