Kamden this year asked me for a friend birthday party. So I asked him who he wanted to invite and he told me his friends. So....I asked him who his friends were and he said, "Dallin, Corbin, and Mia." I then asked him what kind of party he wanted to have. He said, "Dinosaurs!"
This year we are going to be out of town for his birthday so my kids didn't have school on friday. The perfect birthday party day. We invited our friends and gave him a party. He was all smiles and new this was his special day.
We played dino games, broke dino eggs, ate pizza, cupcakes, and opened presents. He also colored everyone a dino and glued it on a bag. Then he went to the dollar store and picked out what surprises he wanted to give everyone. He then came home and put all the surprises in the dino bag. They turned out really cute. I had so much doing this with him!
Happy Birthday Kamden....I can't believe your almost 4. It has been the best 4 years seeing your sweet little spirit. You are a great kid and always kind. We love you so much and glad to have you in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment