Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ward Trunk or Treat

Our Primary put this year Ward Trunk or Treat on....We had a lot of fun planning for this event. We decided as a primary presidency to have a carnival for the children followed by a costume parade and then the trunk or treating. So all four of us (Primary Presidency each thought of 3 games to prepare. I did bean bag ghost toss, ghost bowling, and Halloween cupcake walk. I had a lot of fun preparing.
At each station when the children played the game they received a ticket. When they had 12 tickets they could cash them in for a ghost rootbeer with candy and prizes. I made 120 of these ghost rootbeer bags. Kallee helped me so we laughed together and just enjoyed being together. All the kids loved getting their prizes.


Here is the ghost bean bag toss I made!


Our family dressed up for the ward trunk or treat as Star War characters.


















No comments: