Gymnastics go everywhere Kallee goes. There's not a spot that she doesn't leave some kind of flip or twist or dance move. It is the funniest thing. But we were so grateful she left 30 hours a week behind of gymnastics so she could be with us camping. She actually had a great time. One funny thing though that I do have to say she can't stand hiking. She is always like I am tired or we there yet. Do we have to hike again??? Mike and I just laugh because this girl is ripped and super conditioned. You are not going to find to many 13 year olds who are as fit and conditioned as Kallee. So we can't help but laugh. So.. her way of dealing with hiking is this.....HURRY HURRY HURRY the faster we go the faster I can be done. I tell you what she will move it. Dad and I are always like could you slow down a bit and enjoy the nature just a bit. But no she is always in a super hurry!!!! It is great but she has always been like that ever since a kid. When we would go to the store, museum, zoo, or just anywhere she is the first one done. Let's go, are you done yet, come on, hurry up. Now you know why she loves gymnastics. She is always on the go and never stops!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment