Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day

 

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.  I appreciate being a mom and find joy and happiness in being a mother.  My children made me the sweetest notes this year.  I will treasure them forever.  Kallee taped them up on the fridge because I love them so much and I still have them there.  But I just want my children to know how much I do love them.  I am so thankful every morning I wake up and see their sparkling eyes.  I love to go to church together as a family.  I feel great peace as I look down the church bench knowing we can be together forever.  I really don't know what I would do without those words.  There is nothing more special than being a mother.  I love you all so much and always stay strong so we can be together forever. I love you always and forever!Posted by Picasa

No comments: