What Mom you want to do the bike trail again?? I woke up Saturday Morning while we were camping and wanted to do the trail one more time before we left for home. So Mike was so sweet and took Kallee, Kyle, and I up to the top of the mountain let us zip down and was waiting for us at the bottom. It took us about 2 hours of just flying down the mountain. But we had a wonderful time again. This time being Saturday there was a lot more people but it was fun to go flying around them.
Kyle's goal this time was to hit every mud puddle and he did a great job! I think he found everyone. He was so cute riding the second time. He had a lot more confidence andwas crazy. He almost wipped out a couple of times but didn't eat any dirt! He was laughing just enjoying the day. Kallee wasn't sure about going again?? But she did it any way just for her MOM! I love doing the 17 mile bike trail. The first time we did it as a family we went 25 but turned around because after 17 miles it gets boring because you are out of the mountain. You follow a road and go through small towns. But it wasn't like the first 17 miles cutting through all the tree and following the river! So much fun and quite the adventure!



No comments:
Post a Comment