Monday, June 4, 2012

Kyle's 10th Camping Birthday Party

 
 
 
 
 
We all have those what was I thinking moments but I for sure had mine! Kyle thought it would be fun to invite 12 boys over for his bday.  I of course said yes and wow!!!!!!!!  The only reason I said yes was because Kallee for her birthday has had 22 girls with no problems.  We have the best times at Kallee's party and everything goes just fine with games, food, and fun.  But 12 10 year old boys was a whole different story.  WOW!!!!!!!! I lost my voice the next.  I couldn't even do sharing time for Primary.  Not due to screaming at them but just trying to talk to them to get them to do games, food, cake, open presents, ect.  They were crazy!!!!  One boy went running right through our screen door and several of our fence tips were broken off, my garden will never be the same, and it was just crazy here from 5-10:00 at night.  I do know they all had fun a little to much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: